A new full-time MA study programme in the field of African Studies is offered by the Chair of African Languages and Cultures starting from the academic year 2022/2023.
- the M.A. study program “African studies” is interdisciplinary in nature
- it focuses on cultural, linguistic, religious and social issues of Sub-Saharan Africa.
- emphasis is put on contemporary Africa.
- the program is offered by the Faculty of Oriental Studies of the University of Warsaw, known for its 90-year experience in academic education on Asian and African languages and cultures
- the program is conducted solely in English
- the studies are free for Polish as well as international students
WHY STUDY WITH US?
- to learn Swahili, the most spoken African language
- to experience the exciting academic environment of the University of Warsaw, Poland’s no. 1 University
- to acquire the necessary skills to conduct your own research on contemporary Africa
- to have access to a state-of-the art library entirely devoted to Africa
- to take part in academic research conducted by the Chair’s international staff members
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have more questions?
- questions realted the admission procedures should be directed to the Faculty Recruitment Committee at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- questions regarding the programme of our new MA studies should be directed to the Chair of African Languages and Cultures at: email@example.com
Follow us on social media